solid throw pillow covers DIY Birth Announcement with FREE downloads customized gifts for mom
2020-03-06 Views: 105
I can’；t believe Quinn is 9 months old. Crazy! To celebrate her 3/4 year birthday， I thought that I would share her birth announcement， complete with the artwork files. Funny storysolid throw pillow covers， The announcement I sent to Jaime came back to me (return to sender) like 3 months after we sent them out. She never got one and was feeling neglected but never mentioned it. AS IF I would leave Jaime off the list!Find the details on this easy DIY Birth Announcement and the Free Downloads after the jump.
I kept this super simple and bought my matchbook style cards on the sale rack at Paper Source. (there is apparently a Paper Source theme here today)accent pillow case baby burlap housewarming gift
But if you would like to make your own， here is how to make a Matchbook style Card to fit in an A2 envelope：
1. Cut your paper to 4.25″；x11.25.”； At this point you will want to print directly on your cards. If， rather than printing directly， you are going to glue in your finished artwork then you can finish making the cards first.
2. Use a bonefolder to make creases along the length at 4.75″；and 10.25″； (you will have a 1″； section， a 5.5″； section and 4.75″； section.) You do this by lining up a ruler where you want your crease and running the bonefolders point along the side of the ruler.
3. Fold over the 1″； flap and punch two holes through both layers. Punch them 1/2″； down from the top and 1″； in from each side. A tiny (1/16″；) punch looks best.
4. Pull a thin ribbon in from the back and tie at center.
5. Fold up the bottom flap and tuck it under the top flap…； like a matchbook!
Get creative!…； and feel free to use this artwork to make your own cards. Personal use only on this one please! ： ) Both the PDFs and JPEGs are proveded below.
Its a Girl
Let's make amazing inuit style mittens together!
Crisp like cotton, yet silky with high luster. It’s no mystery why we adore anything and everything linen. And we especially love the way some of our favorite bloggers used their Garnet Hill linen pieces to get into the summer spirit, styling them in wildly unique and trendy ways.